Group Tour Overview
Group Tours - 20 Years Experience!
• Off I-65, 20 miles south of Louisville
• "Southern Backroad" attractions
• Within a day's drive of two-thirds of the US population
• More than 1,000 affordable hotel rooms & affordable dining
Jim Beam Country
Your group will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere just outside the city of Louisville and still convenient to great “spirit filled” attractions!
Of course you will want to visit the distilleries...Jim Beam and Four Roses are so handy you can smell their sour mash cooking! The Jim Beam American Stillhouse tour has a full interactive distillery tour, tasting room, two-story gift gallery and a new on-site restaurant, Fred’s Smokehouse.
Our four award-winning wineries give a little sweeter taste for the pallet and have indoor and outdoor tasting areas for you to relax and unwind.
Fire Studio & Gallery is currently the oldest and only operating glass studio located adjacent to the bourbon trail in Bullitt County, KY. The studio was built to be a creative glass studio & gallery with an emphasis on educating the public on the art of glass blowing. The glass blowing studio also has a gallery to purchase original pieces.
Shepherdsville’s fourteen lodging properties offer all your favorite brands with the southern charm you have come to expect.
Shepherdsville, Ky offers great spirits, great food and great lodging in a location convenient to all Louisville, Central Kentucky and distillery attractions!
Group Tour Attractions
• Jim Beam American Stillhouse
• Four Roses Bourbon Warehousing & Bottling Tour
• Brooks Hill Winery
• MillaNova Winery
• Wight-Meyer Winery
• Forest Edge Winery
• Bernheim Forest & Arboretum - (Year-round activities, Leeds® Certified Visitors Center, and the forest is larger than the Island of Manhattan)
• Fire Studio & Gallery
• Paroquet Springs Conference Centré
• Heritage Hills Golf Club
• Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass (Kentucky’s Newest and Largest Outlet Shoppes!)
• Churchill Downs & KY Derby Museum
• Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
• Muhammad Ali Center
• Derby City Gaming
• Horseshoe Casino
• Urban Bourbon Trail
• Derby Dinner Playhouse
• Belle of Louisville
• Fourth Street Live! Entertainment
• Mammoth Cave
• The Kentucky Bourbon Trail®
• The Corvette Museum
• Fort Knox’s Patton Museum
Executive Director, Shepherdsville/Bullitt County Tourism
2040 Clermont Road
Cox's Creek, Kentucky 40013